When you look at a person's face while in conversation what do you focus on the most? The Eyes.
So it seems a cruel irony that the skin around the eyes is thinner and more delicate than the rest of the body making it prone to the signs of ageing far sooner than other areas. With all the sinuses and ducts connected to the eyes, it is also an area that can become puffy and develop dark circles.
With all these people looking into your eyes every day it is a really good investment to visit our salon for lash and brow enhancements and soothing, anti-ageing treatments for the eye area.
Didsbury Beauty Clinic offers an unparallelled range of eye treatments to deal with problem areas, give a youthful appearance and augment the eye features.
- Eyebrow shape This incredibly popular enhancement can re-shape the face and give clarity and a brighter aspect to the eye area.
- Eyebrow tint Adds definition to the eyebrow for a subtle, but striking finish.
- Eyelash tint Gives a cleaner, bolder effect than mascara and is wonderful for people who love being in the water at home or abroad.
- Eyebrow and eyelash tint Combine these two dazzling effects.
- Eyelash extensions Provides fuller, luscious lashes for several weeks. Individual or full sets available.
- Eyelash perming Time-saving eyelash curling treatment for wide-eyed glamour (includes an eyelash tint) £40.00
- Eyebrow threading This is an alternative to waxing which gives the eyebrow precise shape and definition.
- Eye SupremeMulti active rejunvenating eye zone treatment. Targets puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. £35
- LVL - Lift, Volume, Length for Lashes - £40.00
- 2nd Perming and LVL A 2nd Treatment maybe required for both perming and LVL to give maximised results (treatment to be taken within 4 weeks of first treatment) £20.00
NB: all tinting procedures require a skin allergy test at least 24 hours before the treatment, without exception.
- Botox, Restylane and Sculptra To smooth lines, wrinkles and crows feet around the eyes we offer an extensive range of medical procedures by one of the UK's leading doctors in his field. For prices and details click on our specialised treatments page.